8 Best Double Burner Griddle in 2022 (Buying Guide)
Looking for some cookware that will give you the delicious taste of grilled food, without the added unhealthiness, and perhaps with a reduction in cooking time? If so, a griddle is the best choice for you! This item will definitely transform your cooking time in a good way.
Are you confused about what a griddle is and how to decide if you want one? Then donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t look away, as this article is about the best double burner griddles and will definitely give you all your answers. So, hold on to your seats as I walk you through some amazing reviews and a buying guide.
The Best Double Burner Griddle Review
Here we have listed the top 8 griddles we love, which are sure to cater to your different needs. Give these a read and choose the one you like most!
1. Cuisinart Double Burner Griddle: Best Choice
The first product we are going to review is the Cuisinart Double Burner Griddle. This model is great for cooking without any worries for your family members, as its metal interior ensures that the food does not react with anything and prevents any toxic chemical from forming as a reaction.
We love that the whole body of this griddle is made from high-quality aluminum, while the exterior has a coating of stainless steel. In fact, this is the best stainless steel double burner griddle you can get your hands on, and it does not get damaged even to the slightest extent.
This model is equipped with a Heat Surround Technology that ensures heat is distributed through the food as evenly as possible. And this helps to prevent any brown spots from forming and makes sure your food is evenly cooked. Besides, you get quite a large cooking surface with this.
And the stainless steel handles accompanying this are designed in a way to remain fully cool even on the stovetop. Therefore, you do not have to worry about accidental burns anymore. The interior is also completely nonstick, so the days of scraping food bits from the inside of your griddle are over.
- Made from high-quality aluminum and a stainless exterior for maximum strength
- Ensures even distribution of heat throughout the dish
- Stainless steel handles remain perfectly cool even while you are cooking
- Completely safe metal interior does not react with food at any point
- Equipped with titanium coating on the inside, so the food does not stick at all
- Can be safely put in dishwashers
- Food might start sticking after years of prolonged usage
2. Ecolution Reversible Double Burner Griddle: Budget Pick
The next model we are going to review is known as the best double burner griddle pan. One of the problems most people face with double burner pans is that they can only cook one kind of food on the provided surface. But this model is a reversible one, meaning you get two different kinds of surfaces.
One side of the griddle is a ribbed surface, which is great for grilling steak, chicken, vegetables, and burgers. Its ribbed pattern allows you to reduce the amount of fat while cooking and gives it a traditional grill pattern.
And the other side is a smooth surface, which can be used for cooking pancakes, eggs, and sandwiches.
Its nonstick coating helps in getting food off the pan and into a dish is like a cup of tea without the need for any harsh scraping. The interior is also very easy to clean as it is made from cast aluminum as opposed to casting iron, making it completely dishwasher-safe.
With the help of this model, you can cook a whole dayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s meal for your entire family at once, as both its surfaces are large enough to cook multiple servings simultaneously.
Besides, it is really easy to transfer the dish from the kitchen to your dining table with the help of its dual handles, thereby reducing the need for any extra serving dishes and minimizing clutter.
- Two different surfaces can accommodate different types of cooking
- The cast aluminum interior can be cleaned very easily
- Uniform distribution of heat allows for more delicious, evenly cooked meals
- Nonstick coating inside the pan helps in getting food off the pan very smoothly
- Equipped with dual handles to facilitate the user in moving the model around
- The flat top is a little lifted in the middle, causing liquids to run to the corner
3. All-Clad Grill Cookware: Premium Pick
If you are looking for something that combines functionality with style, then the all clad double burner griddle is definitely worth checking out. This model is quite popular among people, as it can stay atop two different stovetops at the same time, resulting in much larger batches of cooked food.
One of the biggest worries cooks face is whether to cook food in the middle of the pan or the sides in order to get it cooked just the right amount. With this model, the even distribution of heat will ensure that your food is cooked the same way whether you place it at the center or at the sides.
Another great thing this model has to offer is the addition of channels that help to collect extra fat and juices from your food, thereby making it a bit healthier. The extra fats can also be cleaned very easily, so you are basically getting a deal you can’t refuse if you buy this model.
Getting burnt in the hands while trying to move a griddle is definitely not a pleasant experience. This model, with its stainless steel handles, prevents these kinds of accidents from happening.
Besides, the product is quite lightweight, so you can carry it around the house with ease. All in all, it is the best two double burner griddle out there.
- Large surface area helps to cook more food at once
- Equipped with an anodized surface that helps to distribute heat evenly
- Channels across the surface help in collecting extra fat and juices
- Handles made from stainless steel does not get heated while on a stovetop
- The surface is resistant to scratches and can be cleaned very easily
- Needs hand washing for better durability
4. Viking Culinary Double Burner Nonstick Griddle: Best For Non-Stickiness
Having trouble with getting your food off the griddle to the serving dish, no matter how much the griddle claims to be nonstick? Well then, this Viking model is just the perfect product for you. With not one, not two, but three nonstick coatings, you will have no trouble at all in getting your food on the serving dishes.
The three layers of coating also work great to ensure that your product stays perfectly new, like for a long period of time. With this model, even if you end up scratching the first coating, the next two layers offer all the protection you need. Besides, it prevents any kind of reaction with the food.
We are also a big fan of the model’s hard-anodized aluminum construction, which contributes to making it two times harder than stainless steel. The handles are also worth raving about, as they are made from stainless steel and positioned in such a way so as not to conduct heat from the griddle itself.
Who doesn’t want to make grilled food a little bit healthier without taking away the test and doing any extra work? Well, this model has a built-in channel, which helps in draining the excess fat from your food while it is being grilled, resulting in healthier and better-tasting food.
- Furnished with three layers of nonstick coating for extra protection
- Equipped with heavy anodized aluminum to prevent any hotspots
- Handles are made from stainless steel and elevated from the body, so they remain cool
- Has a gutter to aid in removing fats and making food healthier
- Safe to put in a dishwasher
- The handles are a bit uncomfortable to use
5. Ecolution Non-Stick Double Burner Griddle – Best for All Stoves
Looking for the best double burner griddle for a gas stove that can work with electric stovetops as well? Look no further than this Ecolution model in that case. The compatibility with different heating methods makes this a great choice for a wide range of users.
It has other functionalities that make it a good value for your money as well. First of all, this model is furnished with Hydrolon coating; this helps in removing food from the pan with ease.
The surface area of the griddle is quite large so as to aid you in cooking multiple batches of food such as fish, meat, and vegetables at once without having to prepare everything separately.
A great thing about this model is that it is made from heavy-duty aluminum, which not only helps it score quite high on durability but also makes cleaning easy. Normally, cast iron griddles get rusted quite easily, and it is tough to get them all shining again. But with this model, you have no such problems.
Lastly, the design of this product makes it quite simple and efficient in terms of usage. The handles on both sides help to carry it to wherever you need. We love the fact that the handle is made from silicone, so you do not have to find a thick cloth every time you need to transport the food somewhere.
- Can be used on both gas and electric stovetops
- Makes sure that food is heated evenly throughout the griddle
- Large surface provides sufficient space for cooking large batches of food at once
- Nonstick coating makes sliding food off on a plate much easier than ever
- Designed with dual handles that offer great portability
- Can be cleaned quickly and easily
- A simple and functional design makes it a great buy
- Cannot be put on induction cooktops
6. NutriChef Cast Iron Reversible Grill Plate – Best for Durability
Coming up to our next product, Nutrichef, we can undoubtedly say that it is the best double burner griddle for the induction cooktop, as well as for all other cooking methods. With most models, you need to worry about whether they are compatible with the stove you have at home, but not with this one.
This product works wonderfully in terms of durability. It does not get rusted easily and is stain resistant, so it looks brand new for quite a long period of time. Besides, it can be cleaned easily in the dishwasher, so any tough spots are bound to be ridden off with just one wash.
But the greatest thing about this model is not any of the facts mentioned above. It is the fact that it has two different sides Ã¢â‚¬â€œ a ribbed one and a smooth one. With the ribbed side, you can get some meat and vegetables cooking away for the main meal, while the smooth side will get you some pancakes for dessert.
And voila, you got yourself a whole meal! We really love that you can get grill marks on your food from the charred side, which definitely makes it look more traditional. Besides, this side drains all excess fats away, so you can munch away on some tasty meat for as long as you like. Serving food is easy, too, with this.
- Designed with reversible sides that helps in cooking a versatile range of dishes
- Made from high quality cast iron material that promises strength and durability
- Furnished with a nonstick coating to minimize the need for extra oil in the pan
- Gives the traditional grill marks to you cooked food
- Compatible with all kinds of stovetops
- Handwashing not recommended
7. Legend Cast Iron Griddle for Gas Stovetop – Best for Seasoning
Looking for a griddle that is nothing short of legendary? Well then, this Legend model, as the name suggests, is the utmost perfect choice for you. This large cast iron griddle for gas stove has some amazing features that would come handy to any cook.
And surprisingly, this product is compatible with all heat sources, even campfires! What the Legend griddle is truly famous for is its high-quality materials. This model is made from only the purest cast iron that you can ever lay your hands on.
The premium quality makes it wonderfully strong and durable and helps to keep the legend in your family for years to come. And the best thing about this model is that you can season it in the way you like.
It originally comes with a coat of vegetable oil, but as you cook your own food, you leave an imprint of your own cooking stories, and thus, this works great as a hand me down dish among generations too.
You get all the benefits of a better than normal griddle with this product as well, such as reversible sides, well-designed handles, nonstick coating, and even heat distribution. Therefore, you canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t really go wrong with buying this amazing model. It just keeps improving with every use.
- Known for its remarkable strength that results from its pure premium grade iron cast construction
- Distributes heat evenly and prevents any hot spots
- Two different sides work together to cater to your every cooking needs
- Compatible with all kinds of heating sources
- The only griddle that just keeps improving with every use
- Coated with pure vegetable oil, which paves the way for your own favorite seasonings
- Accumulates a bit of rust over time
8. Lodge Cast Iron Griddle – Best for Versatile Cooking
The last model we are going to review is the Lodge pre-seasoned griddle. With most griddles, you have to go through the time-consuming process of seasoning it so you can get the right flavor in your dishes. But fortunately, this one comes pre-seasoned, so you just have to cook away.
You can only cook specific kinds of food on a griddle, depending on its surface. A ribbed surface will not be good for pancakes, while a smooth surface will not give steaks their aesthetic grill patterns. But this model features both sides, making this a great product to cook on.
Dual handles help carry this dish anywhere. You can even carry this dish to camping or to barbecues, as they have the capacity to be cooked atop those sources. In fact, they can retain and distribute heat very well without damaging the product itself.
Releasing food from the griddle to the serving dish is also quite easy and is facilitated by the pre-seasoning. This reduces the need to pour in some extra oil and butter every time you need to cook a dish, and thereby aids in healthier cooking as well. All in all, it is quite a great product.
- Seasoned previously so as to aid in better releasing
- Can retain heat and distribute it in a uniform manner while cooking
- Dual handles are designed in a way that makes handling of the food easier
- Reversible sides pave the way for a large variety of dishes
- Can be used on top of any kind of heating methods
- Not the best double burner griddle for glass top stove
Before You Buy Double Burner Griddle What to Look for
Buying a double burner griddle might seem like a fairly easy process, but some factors need to be considered before doing so. For example Ã¢â‚¬â€œ
Griddles can be made from cast aluminum, stainless steel, or cast iron. Cast iron griddles are the best for longevity but might get rusted. Aluminum griddles give a great finishing and are easy to clean and preserve. Choose the type that most suits your needs.
Some griddles have a ribbed surface that helps to cook steak and vegetables, while others have a smooth surface that is great for breakfast dishes like pancakes and eggs. Try to look for one with reversible sides, as you can get the benefit of both.
Look for models with dual handles as they make transportation the easiest. Also, search for handles that remain cool even while cooking, so you can decrease the chance of injury.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we have the most commonly asked queries regarding the best double burner griddles:
No, it is the cast iron grills that need seasoning.
This depends on the amount of food you need to make in one seating, and also on the weight and shape you prefer. An 18″/20″ rectangular griddle is standard for a large family.
Use warm water and soap to get your cast iron griddles all shining again.
You can cook a lot of food at once on the same, evenly distributed heat, and it reduces cooking time.
Look for griddles with ribbed sides and built-in channels. They help in draining any extra fat.
The best double burner griddle will definitely make you look forward to mealtime each day. So take some help from the article to decide which one you want to buy. We hope you get the right griddle for yourself and your family. So what are you waiting for? Go get shopping!