It’s no secret that for many years, Westinghouse has been a trusted name in consumer electronics. From refrigerators to dishwashers and ovens, they’ve had a hand in making life easier for generations of Americans. But their commitment to quality doesn’t stop with the kitchen! When it comes to toasties on the go, Westinghouse has you covered too!
The Retro 2-Slice Toaster is just one example of how this company understands what American families need from their appliances – reliability, and style without breaking the bank. In this article, we’re going to take a look at everything you need to know about this great little appliance so you can make an informed decision before buying one yourself.
The Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster is a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster features two slots with self-centering that allows for loading bread of any thickness and evenly toasts it. The Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster has variable browning control which allows you to select the level of doneness you prefer, from 1 (light) to 6 (dark).
With defrost, reheat, bagel, and cancel buttons on the Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster you are in control of your breakfast time.
This Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster is made out of die-cast metal with a polished chrome finish. The wide slots in the Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster accommodate even thick bread slices and bagels, while six predefined shade settings allow you to toast your bread exactly the way you like it.
With an adjustable thermostat, you can set the Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster to one of six settings for browning your bread. The cancel button stops the toasting cycle at any time.
The defrost button allows you to toast bread directly from frozen without altering your selected browning setting or preheating. The reheat button will warm all types of bread, from a frozen state to a freshly baked loaf. The bagel button adds two minutes to the cycle and warms one side of your bagels.
The removable crumb tray on the Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster makes clean-up easy. This Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster is available in a vibrant chrome finish.
Also Read: 8 Best Selling 2-Slice Toaster Review
Benefits Of Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster
- Make a toast in a stylish way.
- Toast your bread just the way you want it.
- Feel like a kid again, making toast with mom and dad.
- Smile every time when you use it.
- Makes toast in a few minutes.
- Toast bagels, english muffins, and more with the extra-long carriage.
- Two slots for two people or one person who loves to make lots of toast at once.
- Comes with a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- A handle on the top to help you pull out the carriage.
- The carriage is completely removable so that you can easily throw it in your dishwasher.
- Get that perfect crunchy texture on all sides of your toast like the good old days.
- Gain an overall sense of self-satisfaction for making your own awesome toast.
- Gain a sense of nostalgia over the good ‘old days when life was simple and all you had to do was make toast.
- Give your children a treat, cooking their own toast with you.
- Gain the ability to control the level of brownness in your toast, if desired.
- Get that ‘fresh off the grill’ feeling every time you make toast, like when you were a kid (not for everyone).
- Make your toast with old-fashioned coolness.
Features Of Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster
The Westinghouse 2-Slice Retro Toaster features a sleek, compact design with an old-fashioned style that makes it easy to fit in any kitchen. This toaster looks great and has a polished, silver finish that complements any countertop.
The Retro Toaster allows you to toast 2 slices at once so you can prepare breakfast for the entire family. This toaster is large enough to handle bagels and thick slices of bread as well as standard pieces. It also has 2 extra-wide 1.5″ slots.
The Retro Toaster comes with electronic touch controls to allow you to control the browning of your toast, just like the pop-up toasters you remember from years ago. Additionally, this appliance features a Cancel button that lets users stop their toasting cycle mid-way to prevent burnt toast.
This toaster comes with 2 adjustable and removable trays located at the bottom of the unit. These trays can be used to catch crumbs and hold onto any bread pieces that fall while your toast is cooking. In addition, this appliance has a cord storage compartment in the back so you can keep your countertops neat and tidy when not in use.
Why should buy Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster?
The Westinghouse Retro 2 slice toaster has everything you need to perfect toast every time. To maintain the look of your kitchen, this stainless steel appliance is bakelite on the outside and features chrome-plated grey internal elements. The toast control knob lets you choose between light or dark toast for that perfect taste at any time of day.
It comes with an anti-slip rubberized base too – meaning it won’t move about on your countertop while in use! The Westinghouse Retro 2 slice toaster is well built and makes great looking toast.
You may also like this!
- iSiLER 2 Slice Toaster Review
- Black & Decker (TR1278B) Review
- Oster TSSTJC5BBK 2-Slice Toaster (A Detailed Review)
- REDMOND 2-Slice Toaster (In-Depth Review)
- Shardor 2 Slice Toaster Review (Limited Edition) Â» TheKitchenMantra
The Westinghouse Retro 2 Slice Toaster is a great appliance for any kitchen. It is easy to use and has an attractive look with its stainless steel exterior. The price of this product may be more than many people are willing or able to spend, but it does have the features that make it worth the cost. In short, if you want a quality item that will last through years of daily use then the Westinghouse Retro 2 slice Toaster might be your best option!
I hope you will like today’s topic (Westinghouse retro 2 slice toaster review). If you like share this article with your friends, families, and needy ones. And write a comment about which topic you want next. Thanks For Reading…
Must-Visit To Our Website:- www.verybestkitchen.com
Must Join To Our Facebook Page- Very Best Kitchen
Thank You, Everyone, & (Happy Shopping)ðŸ›’